..::Followers::..

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cortometraje No. 14



“But I’m not a sad person, on the contrary, I’m a happy person. I have many friends and two wonderful dogs. Sometimes I think that it would be nice to have someone with whom to share this life.  For example, as I was looking down on Paris from atop a skyscraper, I wanted to say to someone: “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” But there isn’t anyone…

…I sat down on a bench and ate the sandwich I had bought. And then something happened something that is hard to describe. Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and all the people I knew a feeling came over me.  As if I recalled something, something that I had never known and for which I had been waiting but I didn’t know what it was.
Maybe it was something I had forgotten. Or something I had missed my whole life. I can only tell you that at the same time I felt joy and sadness but not a great sadness. Because I felt alive. Yes. Alive”

Un corto

Je t’aime Paris.

Un sentimiento que comparto.

No comments: